Jumaat, 29 Januari 2010

Kuala Gandah


This week has been quite a 'talkative' week for me for I have to give talk to different people with different subject at different places. From one place leading to the another starting with Bangi, then off to Shah Alam the following day, then Kepong and once I completed the talk in Kepong, boss asked me to investigate an accident in Temerloh - pergi sehelai sepinggang. Well I thought it would last for a few hours but it went on and on up to almost midnight.

WHY? Becoz the accident's location was in Kuala Gandah, Lancang (Elephant Sancturay) which is about one hour drive from Temerloh, hence 2 hours to & fro. Actually I have been here before with the kids watching the elephants. Quite a nice place but a bit remote though! Should you plan to visit, better come at noon as you can watch the elephants take their bath in the river & if you are lucky you can even ride on one. Tips: Pls bring along some foods + drinks becos the nearby shops or restaurant are run by the orang asli.

Got home at 2 am!


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan