Selasa, 15 Jun 2010

Encouragement vs bribery


Photo: Balqis, Ibrahim & Muhammad (nampak mata aje) - Yusuf ada dlm kereta tidur.
stayed for 2 days at Felda Residence K. Trg during my SHO meeting even though my in-laws house is just a stone throw away. we did visit my in-laws with the fmly at night though. Why? Just to reward my children after they have successfully scored good grades during mid-term exams. Still room for improvements.
When come to grades & reward, it struck my mind about 'rasuah' for i was asked (indirectly) whether i've ever receive or giving ones. I guess i did both of them while i was schooling & now, after being a father but the term that should be used is NOT rasuah but it's encouragement. Two different words with huge different of meaning.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan